Downloads of v 0.2.1
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
A portable library for .NET that implements character encodings used in Web pages and email.
To install Encoding Library, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
- Fix ResolveAliasForEmail method to conform to new behavior
in version 0.2.0
- Update implementation to latest candidate recommendation of Encoding Standard
- ResolveAlias may return a mixed-case encoding name (as opposed to a lower-case one).
- Add overloads to CharacterReader constructor
- Add IReader interface
- Deprecated some methods of DataIO
- Add a few overloads in Encodings class, especially EncodeToWriter
- Bug fixes
Written by Peter O. in 2015-2016. Any copyright is released to the Public Domain.
This package has no dependencies.
|Encoding Library 0.2.1 (this version)||50||Friday, December 23, 2016|
|Encoding Library 0.2.0||46||Monday, November 21, 2016|
|Encoding Library 0.1.0||129||Tuesday, December 15, 2015|