A .NET library for parsing and generating Internet email messages.
- Character encoding conversion library moved out of this library (see [PeterO.Encoding](https://github.com/peteroupc/Encoding); currently uses version 2.0 of that library.
- Updated normalization and IDNA data to Unicode 9.0
- Normalization implementation renamed to NormalizerInput from NormalizerCharacterInput; the latter class is now deprecated
- Add GetHeaderArray, SetDate, and GetDate methods of Message class
- Add support for parsing several new header fields
- Date header field is included in generated messages
- Improve MakeFilename method of ContentDisposition class
- Fix bugs in Unicode normalization implementation
- Fixed several bugs and addressed corner cases in message generation, such as Quoted-Printable encoding
- In the .NET version of the source code, documentation is moved out of the source code and placed into a consolidated XML file
- SetBody method of Message class now returns the Message object that was edited
- Other bug fixes
- PeterO.Encoding (>= 0.2.0)