Downloads of v 0.3.0
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
Arbitrary-Precision Number Library
A C# library that supports arbitrary-precision binary and decimal floating-point numbers and rational numbers with arbitrary-precision components, and supports arithmetic with these numbers.
To install Arbitrary-Precision Number Library, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
- Deprecated ERational constructor
- Added many type conversion operators and methods
to EDecimal, EFloat, ERational, and EInteger
- Added FromString, CompareToTotal, and
CompareToTotalMagnitude methods to ERational
- An overload of RoundToExponentExact in EDecimal is
no longer obsolete and uses the rounding mode specified
- Used a new division implementation in EInteger
- Used the new division implementation to optimize conversion
of huge EIntegers to decimal strings
- Bug fixes
Written by Peter O. in 2016. Any copyright is released to the Public Domain.
This package has no dependencies.
|Arbitrary-Precisi... 0.3.0 (this version)||1,914||Tuesday, November 15, 2016|
|Arbitrary-Precisi... 0.2.2||7,539||Monday, February 15, 2016|
|Arbitrary-Precisi... 0.2.0||115||Wednesday, February 3, 2016|