A C# library that supports arbitrary-precision binary and decimal floating-point numbers and rational numbers with arbitrary-precision components, and supports arithmetic with these numbers.
- Add .NET Framework 4.0 targeted assembly to avoid compiler warnings that can appear when this package is added to a project that targets .NET Framework 4.0 or later.
- Numbers .NET 2.0 assembly had wrong version number.
- Added build targeting .NET Framework 2.0.
- Really strong-name sign the assembly, which (probably) was inadvertently delay-signed in version 1.0.
- Filled out documentation so that there are no more undocumented parts
- Moved from .NET Portable to .NET Standard 1.0. Contributed by GitHub user NZSmartie
- Broke backwards compatibility with .NET Framework 4.0
- Bug fixes
This package has no dependencies.