Downloads of v 1.1.0
provided by Sonatype
Portable.Licensing is a cross platform software licensing framework which allows you to
implement licensing into your application or library. It provides you all tools to create
and validate licenses for your software.
Portable.Licensing is using the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic algorithm
to ensure that your software and thus your intellectual property is protected.
It is targeting the Portable Class Library and thus runs on nearly every .NET/Mono profile
including Silverlight, Windows Phone, Windows Store App, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac
and XBox 360. Use it for your Desktop- (WinForms, WPF, etc.), Console-, Service-,
Web- (ASP.NET, MVC, etc.), Mobile (Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android) or even LightSwitch applications.
- runs on .NET >= 4.0.3, Silverlight >= 4, Windows Phone >= 7.5, Windows Store Apps, Mono, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac, XBox 360
- easy creation and validation of your licenses
- trial, standard and subscription licenses
- cryptographic signed licenses, no alteration possible
- allows you to enable/disable program modules or product features
- limit various parameters for your software, e.g. max transactions, etc.
- add additional key/value pair attributes to your licenses
- easily extend the fluent validation API with extension methods
To install Portable.Licensing, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package Portable.Licensing
Copyright 2012-2013 Nauck IT KG
This package has no dependencies.
|Portable.Licensing 1.1.0 (this version)||35765||Friday, April 05 2013|
|Portable.Licensing 1.0.0||178||Wednesday, March 06 2013|
|Portable.Licensing 0.0.3-devel||54||Thursday, February 28 2013|
|Portable.Licensing 0.0.2-devel||53||Tuesday, February 26 2013|
|Portable.Licensing 0.0.1-devel||61||Thursday, February 07 2013|
|Portable.Licensing 0.0.0-devel||69||Thursday, January 31 2013|