This SDK allows to connect your application to Rainbow for bringing one-to-one chat and group chat using messages and files. It's also possible to edit, delete rand reply to specific messages. A file storage is also available to manage files already shared and know your file quota.
If your account is connected to a PBX, you can also:
- Make call, take call, deflect call, hold call, transfer call and create conference call
- Configure nomadic status and call transfer
- Get and manage call logs
- Get and manage voice messages
You can manage your conference:
- Start / Join / Stop
- Lock / Unlock
- Mute / Unmute by participant or globally
- Drop participant
Future release will permit to handle voice and video calls using WebRTC, screen and desktop sharing (using WebRTC).
Several samples are available (https://github.com/Rainbow-CPaaS/Rainbow-CSharp-SDK-Samples) :
- Instant Messaging
To have more info about this SDK:
- Getting started guide: https://hub.openrainbow.com/#/documentation/doc/sdk/csharp/guides/001_getting_started
- What's new: https://hub.openrainbow.com/#/documentation/doc/sdk/csharp/guides/002_what_is_new
- API documentation: https://hub.openrainbow.com/#/documentation/doc/sdk/csharp/api/Rainbow.Application
Install-Package Rainbow.CSharp.SDK -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package Rainbow.CSharp.SDK --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Rainbow.CSharp.SDK" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add Rainbow.CSharp.SDK --version 1.2.0
For full release notes see https://hub.openrainbow.com/#/documentation/doc/sdk/csharp/guides/002_what_is_new
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.