Rebex WebSocket is a multiplatform and simple-to-use WebSocket client library for C# and other .NET languages.
This is a paid commercial product with a free 30-day trial:
- Trial mode: Start your free 30-day trial by generating your trial key at https://rebex.net/support/trial-key.aspx
- Licensed mode: Purchase the product at https://rebex.net/shop/ and get your full license key at https://rebex.net/protected/nuget
When the full license key is provided, NuGet.org repository can be used to retrieve new versions of Rebex components as long as your support contract is active.
Fully supported platforms:
- .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x
- .NET Framework 2.0 3.0, 3.5, 3.5 SP1
- .NET Core 1.1, 2.x (through .NET Standard 1.5)
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5 and 3.9 (not in the NuGet package, but available from https://rebex.net/)
- Mono 3.x, 4.x, 5.x
Platforms with experimental support:
- Universal Windows Platform (Windows 10 Store, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 IoT)