Install-Package RedirectRules -Version 3.0.0
dotnet add package RedirectRules --version 3.0.0
<PackageReference Include="RedirectRules" Version="3.0.0" />
paket add RedirectRules --version 3.0.0
#r "nuget: RedirectRules, 3.0.0"
// Install RedirectRules as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=RedirectRules&version=3.0.0 // Install RedirectRules as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=RedirectRules&version=3.0.0
Package for common Redirect rules.
Meant for Umbraco sites, but can be used on any site with Rewrite Module for IIS.
Features that makes is package great.
• No 301 chaining. You only redirect once, no matter how many things are wrong with the URL.
• Topdomains are enforced with prefixed www.
• Subdomains are enforced with no prefix of www.
• Whitelist of urls that are not meant to be transformed. This is meant for API's, Ajax calls or backend framework such as Umbraco.
• Domains with additional punctuation marks won't work as expected, unless as a subdomain.
• Domains such as mysite.co.uk won't work as expected because of the additional punctuation mark is counted as a subdomain.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Gone from a internal package used on our own sites to a public release on the nuget.org repository for everyone to enjoy!
Changed the nuget package function to work with web.config.transform rather than powershell code.
Fixed a small bug with url's containing underscore "_" were being manipulated wrong.
Check have been modified to look at the beginning of the url.
Removed a part of the redirect rules that was custom made.
Fixed a whitelist bug for the backend causing a buggy layout.
Removed the dependency on custom servervariables. The rules can now be used easily anywhere!
Improved rules to avoid 301 chaining.