See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package RethinkDb.Driver --version 2.3.150
NuGet\Install-Package RethinkDb.Driver -Version 2.3.150
<PackageReference Include="RethinkDb.Driver" Version="2.3.150" />
paket add RethinkDb.Driver --version 2.3.150
#r "nuget: RethinkDb.Driver, 2.3.150"
// Install RethinkDb.Driver as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=RethinkDb.Driver&version=2.3.150 // Install RethinkDb.Driver as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=RethinkDb.Driver&version=2.3.150
A C#/.NET RethinkDB database driver with 100% ReQL API coverage. Architecturally, this driver is a port of the official Java driver.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (19)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on RethinkDb.Driver:
ReGrid is a distributed file storage on top of RethinkDB. ReGrid is similarly inspired by GridFS from MongoDB. With ReGrid, a large 4GB file can be broken up into chunks and stored on RethinkDB cluster.
An experimental LINQ to ReQL provider for the RethinkDB C# Driver.
Framework to create web apps with GraphQL and RethinkDb
A RethinkDB-backed session provider for Nancy (utilizing Nancy.Session.Persistable)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Issue #146 - Better support for `CancellationToken`. Clean up of token registrations that may produce exceptions when `CancellationTokenSource.Cancel()` is called.
* Issue #143 - `ConnectionPool.Builder.ConnectAsync()` now respects `.InitialTimeout()` parameter. `CancellationToken` also supported.
* First batch of expired commercial licenses have been banned for use.
* Issue #139 - New `.RunUnsafeAsync` run helper that runs a query on the server and returns the raw `Response` object in an unsafe way with minimal client-side processing. The unbridled use of this method can lead to memory leaks on both the client and server. Use with extreme caution. This method should only be used in well-understood and advanced scenarios.
* **POSSIBLE BREAKING CHANGE:** `.RunResult` for `Result` (DML) type responses that correspond to inserts, deletes, updates has been renamed to `.RunWrite`. Please use the new method name instead. **Note:** The `.RunResult<T>` for `T` type responses will not be obsoleted. The reason for the former `.RunResult` method rename is to avoid confusion between `.RunResult` and `.RunResult<T>`. The obsoleted methods produce compiler warnings in this version. If no compiler warnings are produced, no changes are necessary. The obsolete methods will be removed in the next major RethinkDB driver release (2.4).
* Issue #138 - Better error handling in cursors.
* **POSSIBLE BREAKING CHANGE:** Previously, when an error response was received during cursor enumeration a `NotSupportedException` was thrown. Issue #138 changes this behavior by throwing more detailed (and more specific) exception based on the response from the server. For example, the driver will throw a `ReqlOpFailedError` exception if a cursor change feed is interrupted behind a RethinkDB proxy instead of throwing a generic `NotSupportedException`.
* Issue #128 - NullReferenceException when executing query after failed reconnect.
* Renamed `val` parameters on `Connection.Builder` for better readability and IntelliSense.
Full History Here: https://github.com/bchavez/RethinkDb.Driver/blob/master/HISTORY.md