Roslyn is a long lead project from Microsoft that exposes a managed API for the C# and VB compilers and language services.
The CTP includes an early preview of these APIs.
This is the all-in-one package (a superset of all Roslyn assemblies). You can install any of these sub-packages if you only want part of the functionality:
* "Roslyn.Services.CSharp" (C# compiler + services)
* "Roslyn.Services.VisualBasic" (VB compiler + services)
* "Roslyn.Compilers" (both compilers)
* "Roslyn.Compilers.CSharp" (only the C# compiler)
* "Roslyn.Compilers.VisualBasic (only the VB compiler)
This release corresponds to the Roslyn CTP 3 (September 2012). 1.2.20906.2 release is a patch for 1.2.20906.1 that places the binaries in net45 (.NET Framework 4.5) instead of net40 (.NET Framework 4.0).