dotnet add package SamayScheduler --version 2.1.3
NuGet\Install-Package SamayScheduler -Version 2.1.3
<PackageReference Include="SamayScheduler" Version="2.1.3" />
paket add SamayScheduler --version 2.1.3
#r "nuget: SamayScheduler, 2.1.3"
// Install SamayScheduler as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SamayScheduler&version=2.1.3 // Install SamayScheduler as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SamayScheduler&version=2.1.3
Samay is a free & simple to use stand-alone system automating all your .NET scheduling needs. It completely replaces Windows© Services & Windows© Task Scheduler for scheduling background tasks like reporting, maintenance, nightly runs, timers and other cron-like jobs.
For detailed documentation and download, please go to the official project website here: http://dotnetscheduler.com/engine
.NET Scheduler Features:
* Create Unlimited Jobs with Unlimited Reusable Tasks inside each Job using your favorite .NET language like C# or VB.net
* Supports repetitve and fixed number of executions of Jobs. Allows for repetition interval to the millisecond and also on the clock for special need jobs.
* Automate simple to the most complicated Tasks in .NET inheriting the 'TaskBase' class.
* Support for reusable Tasks. Create Task chain in your Jobs and pass data through the Task Chain.
* Support for extensive logging built in for your Tasks.
* Samay makes Full & Efficient Use of Hardware Infrastructure & CPU Cores. The abstraction layers makes it really easy to create custom jobs of any complexity.
Highly Flexible Job Scheduling:
* Each Job can have one or more of the following Schedules to the minute...
* Support for Overnight Schedules.
* Exclude Dates - Supports both Global Exclude Dates (Holidays) and Job specific dates
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net is compatible.|
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 6.0.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.