The SentryTunnelMiddleware class and associated code have been fully incorporated into Sentry.AspNetCore.
dotnet add package Sentry.Tunnel --version 3.18.0
NuGet\Install-Package Sentry.Tunnel -Version 3.18.0
<PackageReference Include="Sentry.Tunnel" Version="3.18.0" />
paket add Sentry.Tunnel --version 3.18.0
#r "nuget: Sentry.Tunnel, 3.18.0"
// Install Sentry.Tunnel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Sentry.Tunnel&version=3.18.0 // Install Sentry.Tunnel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Sentry.Tunnel&version=3.18.0
Bad software is everywhere, and we're tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology. If you want to join us, check out our open positions.
Sentry SDK for .NET
More Sentry .NET Integrations
Sentry offers other integrations that are not part of this repository:
- Sentry.Minidump: Capture Minidumps on Windows, macOS and Linux
- Sentry.Unity: Unity integrations
- Sentry.Xamarin: Xamarin native and Xamarin.Forms integrations
Looking for something else? Let us know by raising an issue.
Each NuGet package in the table above has its custom view of the docs. Click on the badge to find the best documentation for your use case.
Sentry has extensive documentation for its SDKs on https://docs.sentry.io.
Additionally, our .NET API refererence docs are generated and deployed on each merge to main.
Consider taking a look at the samples directory for different types of apps and example usages of the SDK.
Looking for more samples? Check out this repository.
The packages target .NET Standard 2.0 and .NET Framework 4.6.1. They also include targets such as .NET 5, .NET 6 and platform-specific targets where appropriate. That means they are compatible with the following versions or newer:
- .NET 5.0
- .NET Core 2.0
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
- Mono 5.4
- Xamarin.Android 8.0
- Xamarin.iOS 10.14
- Xamarin.Mac 3.8
- Universal Windows Platform 10.0.16299
Of those, we run our unit and integration tests against the following:
- .NET 6 on Windows, macOS and Linux
- .NET 5 on Windows, macOS and Linux
- .NET Core 3.1 on Windows, macOS and Linux
- .NET Core 2.1 on Windows, macOS and Linux
- .NET Framework 4.8 on Windows
- Mono 6.12 on macOS and Linux
For more details, please: refer to the documentation
Sentry's Raven SDK is still available, and recommended for use with .NET Framework 3.5 to 4.6.0.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 is compatible. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.1 is compatible.|
- Sentry.AspNetCore (>= 3.18.0)
- Sentry.AspNetCore (>= 3.18.0)
- Sentry.AspNetCore (>= 3.18.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Changes since version 3.17.1
- Improve timestamp precision of transactions and spans ([#1680](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1680))
- Flatten AggregateException ([#1672](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1672))
- NOTE: This can affect grouping. You can keep the original behavior by setting the option `KeepAggregateException` to `true`.
- Serialize stack frame addresses as strings. ([#1692](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1692))
- Improve serialization perf and fix memory leak in `SentryEvent` ([#1693](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1693))
- Add type checking in contexts TryGetValue ([#1700](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1700))
- Restore serialization of the `Platform` name ([#1702](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1702))
- Move tunnel functionality into Sentry.AspNetCore ([#1645](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1645))
- Make `HttpContext` available for sampling decisions ([#1682](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1682))
- Send the .NET Runtime Identifier to Sentry ([#1708](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1708))
- Added a new `Sentry.Maui` integration library for the [.NET MAUI](https://dotnet.microsoft.com/apps/maui) platform:
- Initial MAUI support ([#1663](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1663))
- Continue with adding MAUI support ([#1670](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1670))
- MAUI events become extra context in Sentry events ([#1706](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1706))
- Add options for PII breadcrumbs from MAUI events ([#1709](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1709))
- Add device information to the event context ([#1713](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1713))
- Add platform OS information to the event context ([#1717](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1717))
- Added a new `net6.0-android` target for the `Sentry` core library, which bundles the [Sentry Android SDK](https://docs.sentry.io/platforms/android/):
- Initial .NET 6 Android support ([#1288](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1288))
- Update Android Support ([#1669](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1669))
- Update Sentry-Android to 6.0.0-rc.1 ([#1686](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1686))
- Update Sentry-Android to 6.0.0 ([#1697](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1697))
- Set Java/Android SDK options ([#1694](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1694))
- Refactor and update Android options ([#1705](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1705))
- Add Android OS information to the event context ([#1716](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1716))
- Remove IInternalSdkIntegration ([#1656](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1656))
- On async Main, dont unregister unhandled exception before capturing crash ([#321](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/issues/321))
- Handle BadHttpRequestException from Kestrel inside SentryTunnelMiddleware ([#1673](https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/pull/1673))
See full changelog at https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-dotnet/blob/main/CHANGELOG.md