Simple lightweight object in-memory cache, with a background timer to remove expired objects.
Fast in-memory cache for data that are expensive to create and can be used in a thread-safe manner.
All stored items are kept in concurrent data structures (ConcurrentDictionary) to allow multi-thread usage of the MemoryCache static methods.
Note: this nuget package contains c# source code and depends on System.Collections.Concurrent introduced in .Net 4.0.
* new method: Renew for sliding expiration
* new method: ClearByPrefix
* Improve null handling
* Nuget dependencies adjustment
* Allow adding null objects
* Better documentation
- SimpleHelpers.NamedLock (>= 1.0.3)