SmartIrc4net is a multi-threaded and thread-safe IRC library written in C#. It allows you to communicate with IRC servers. The API features full channel syncing and is split in 3 layers: IrcConnection, IrcCommands and IrcClient.
- NAMESX support (Andrew Nagle)
- IRCv3.2 inbound message tag support (gmt2001)
- added Mono 4.x support (Mirco Bauer)
- use log4net and NUnit from Nuget (Mirco Bauer)
- support X.509 client certificate correctly (Mirco Bauer)
- handle UTC offset changes without a PING timeout (Ondřej Hošek)
- removed non-free IRC RFC document from source tree and release tarball
This package has no dependencies.
|1.1.0 (current version)||2,092||5/7/2017|