Install-Package SmartStringResources -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package SmartStringResources --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="SmartStringResources" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add SmartStringResources --version 1.2.0
#r "nuget: SmartStringResources, 1.2.0"
// Install SmartStringResources as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SmartStringResources&version=1.2.0 // Install SmartStringResources as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SmartStringResources&version=1.2.0
Creates a class to access resx strings with named parameters and provides access to the resource keys to use with attribute-based validations.
- Exposes resource entries format parameters as named method arguments
- Exposes resource keys as constants to use in attribute-based validations
- Organizes resource entries according to "area" delimited by underscore
- Generates C# and VB.NET code
- Integrates with Visual Studio to auto create and update Smart String Resources files
- Generated namespaces and classes names and accessibility levels can be customized
- Optional culture parameter can be specified
- Works with team members that do not have Smart String Resources installed
It is based on NETFx Smart String Resources but has more features like support to C# and VB.NET, optional culture parameter and Visual Studio extension to auto create and update files and generation of resource keys constants.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Added option for area name that makes possible to include a prefix and postfix
- Files are checked out if they are source controlled
- Correct handling of GlobalResourceProxyGenerator (App_GlobalResource resources)