Specifications made easy.
Version 2.1.0 of SpecEasy includes:
- Prevent exceptions in the method under test from being ignored when there is also an assertion failure. See https://github.com/trackabout/speceasy/pull/24.
- Added the ability to detect and use non-public constructors when constructing the SUT.
- Enable the testing of abstract classes.
- Support for .NET 4.5 in addition to the existing .NET 4.5.1 support.
- Include spec method names as prefix for test case description.
- Added `And` and `But` spec context methods. These methods set up context identically to the original `Given` methods but are provided as a way to improve readability.
- Several other minor fixes and improvements.
Versions 3.0.x of SpecEasy include:
- Support for NUnit 3.8.x
- Support for .NET 4.5.2, .NET 4.6, .NET 4.6.1, and .NET 4.6.2
Versions 3.1.x of SpecEasy include:
- Support for NUnit 3.10.x
- Support for .NET 4.7, and .NET 4.7.1