Downloads of v 2.2.0
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
Succinc<T> is a .NET library that adds a number of functional features to C#:
* Discriminated unions,
* Pattern matching,
* Partial applications,
* "Implicitly" typed lambdas,
* The ability to treat void methods as Unit functions,
* Replacements for TryParse methods that return an Option<T> (or Maybe<T>, if you prefer), rather than using the out parameter anti-pattern.
* "cons" support for IEnumerable<T> (add elements to the head of an enumeration, or split an enumeration into its head element and an enumeration containing the remaining items, all without repeatedly enumerating that enumerable).
* Cycle() methods that endlessly repeat an enumeration, again without repeatedly enumerating that enumerable).
* Replacements for IEnumerable<T>'s XXXOrDefault methods that return an Option<T> (or Maybe<T>, if you prefer), avoiding null and the "did it return a value, or the default?" problem,
* And finally, basic parameter piping support.
To install Succinc<T>, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
V2.2.0 introduces support for SuccincT.JSON, which in turn provides JSON serialization support for Succinc<T> types.
Copyright 2017, David Arno
This package has no dependencies.
|Succinc<T> 2.2.0 (this version)||67||Wednesday, January 25, 2017|
|Succinc<T> 2.1.0||223||Friday, August 26, 2016|
|SuccincT 2.0.0||101||Tuesday, June 28, 2016|
|SuccincT 1.6.0||197||Monday, April 18, 2016|
|SuccincT 1.5.1||110||Tuesday, January 12, 2016|
|SuccincT 1.5.0||139||Wednesday, November 4, 2015|
|SuccincT 1.4.1||83||Monday, October 19, 2015|
|SuccincT 1.4.0||95||Tuesday, September 22, 2015|
|SuccincT 1.3.2||101||Wednesday, July 1, 2015|
|SuccincT 1.3.0||85||Tuesday, June 30, 2015|
|SuccincT 1.2.0||93||Tuesday, June 23, 2015|
|SuccincT 1.1.0||89||Monday, June 22, 2015|
|SuccincT 1.0.0||102||Wednesday, June 17, 2015|