Summer Batch is a lightweight, reliable, efficient, open-source batch framework for .Net and C# community.
Its design is driven by the concepts exposed in the JSR-352 specification and provides for .NET 4.5 C# an equivalent to JBatch / Spring Batch.
• Repeatable and customizable batch jobs
• Multi step jobs, with simple step sequences or conditional logic between them
• In-memory or persisted job repository
• Support for a Read-Process-Write logic, as well as arbitrary batchlet for a more complete control on the behavior
• Chunk processing with checkpoint management and restartability
• Step partitioning used for parallel processing
• Database readers and writers, with support for Microsoft® SQL Server, IMB® DB2 and Oracle® databases
• Flat file readers and writers
• Easy mapping between the readers and writers and your domain classes
• Batch contexts at step level and job level
• XML design for the main batch architecture, C# design for the properties
Documentation on how to get started: https://www.bluage.com/docs/summerbatch/gettingstarted.pdf
- SummerBatch metadata database can now be a different database than the "Default" one. See patch note of v1.1.7 for declaration of the DB name. For the job to work properly, the Distributed Transaction Coordinator needs to be enabled on windows and have network access on both the client machine and the database server.