Syncfusion Essential PDF is a .NET PDF library used to create, read, and edit PDF files in any .NET application.
• Create, edit, fill, and flatten AcroForm and XFA form fields.
• Merge, split, rearrange, and remove pages.
• Create accessible PDF (PDF/UA) from scratch.
• Create PDF/A1b and PDF/X1a conformance document from scratch.
• Compress PDF file.
• Watermark or stamp PDF document with text or images.
• Replace fonts and images.
• Extract text and images.
• Create richly formatted tables from different data source easily. More styling options available.
• Protect PDF with advanced encryption standard (PDF 2.0). Change password and permission are also available.
• Advanced digital signing with PFX, HSM, and Windows Store. Support for Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) and Certificate Revocation List (CRL).
• PDF to image, HTML to PDF, Word to PDF, Excel to PDF, XPS to PDF, EMF to PDF.
• OCR -- Scanned document to searchable PDF.
• Add, edit, and remove 17+ supported annotations.
• Add, edit, and delete bookmark from PDF.
• Add, edit, delete, extract, and attach from PDF.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/products/file-formats/pdf?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2018 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.