XlsIO. Net. Core
Syncfusion Essential XlsIO is a .NET Standard Excel library that allows to create, read, and edit Excel files in .NET core application without Microsoft Office dependencies.
• Easily import and export data from/to common business objects.
• Performs quick evaluation with 400+ functions.
• Imports data into a customized format using Template Markers.
• Create and edit all chart types including Excel 2016 charts.
• Cell data validations can be applied with operators, alert messages, custom formulas, and drop-down lists.
• Highlights important cells by conditional formats.
• Performs various cell-level operations like resizing, hide or unhide, insert or delete, group and ungroup, and so on.
• Supports various formatting like number formats, text alignments, font settings, border settings, color settings, rich-text, and so on.
• Supports applying built-in styles and custom styles to cells.
• Sorts data based on cell value, cell color, and font color.
• Filters data based on cell value, cell color, icons, and so on.
• Create and edit the auto shapes, comments, text boxes, combo boxes, check boxes, and option buttons.
• Enables page settings like orientation, paper size, scaling, margins, print titles, header and footer, and so on.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/products/file-formats/xlsio
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion's licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials).
© Copyright 2018 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.