Syncfusion Essential XlsIO is a .NET Excel library that allows to create, read and edit Excel files in any .NET application without any Microsoft Office dependencies.
• Easily import and export data from/to common data sources.
• Perform quick evaluation with 400+ functions.
• Import data into customized format using template markers.
• Create and edit all chart types including Excel 2016 charts.
• Cell data validations can be applied with operators, alert messages, custom formulas, and drop-down lists.
• Highlight important cells by conditional formats.
• Perform various cell level operations like resize, hide or unhide, insert or delete, group and ungroup, etc.
• Supports various formatting like number formats, text alignments, font settings, border settings, color settings, rich-text, and more.
• Apply built-in styles and custom styles to cells.
• Sort data based on cell value, cell color, and font color.
• Filter data based on cell value, cell color, icons, etc.
• Read and write protected Excel documents along with workbook and worksheet protections.
• Create and edit AutoShapes, comments, text boxes, combo boxes, check boxes, and option buttons.
• Enable page settings like orientation, paper size, scaling, margins, print titles, header and footer, and more.
• Create and edit pivot tables and pivot charts.
• Convert Excel documents into PDF, ODS, HTML and image formats.
• Convert Excel charts into image formats.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/products/file-formats/xlsio?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2018 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.