dotnet add package TagLibSharp --version 2.3.0
NuGet\Install-Package TagLibSharp -Version 2.3.0
<PackageReference Include="TagLibSharp" Version="2.3.0" />
paket add TagLibSharp --version 2.3.0
#r "nuget: TagLibSharp, 2.3.0"
// Install TagLibSharp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=TagLibSharp&version=2.3.0 // Install TagLibSharp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=TagLibSharp&version=2.3.0
A library for for reading and writing metadata in media files, including video, audio, and photo formats.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 is compatible. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (15)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on TagLibSharp:
SIL.Windows.Forms contains Windows Forms classes for UI elements (controls and dialogs) that are commonly used across various SIL applications. SIL.Windows.Forms is similar to SIL.Core in that it does not contain classes that are specific to any domain.
This library is for timelined sound effects playing.
GitHub repositories (17)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on TagLibSharp:
The Free Software Media System
Open Source real-time strategy game engine for early Westwood games such as Command & Conquer: Red Alert written in C# using SDL and OpenGL. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD and Mac OS X.
rhythm is just a *click* away!
Downloads videos and playlists from YouTube
🎤 Records Spotify to mp3 without ads and adds media tags to the files 🎵
July 29, 2022
* Added support for chapters by implementing the frames CHAP and CTOC (#228) - Jan Romero
* Adding extended precision ByteVector conversion (#245) - Benjamin Russell
Using extended precision conversion to get any possible AIFF sample rate
* Audio Id3v2 add support for the Tag Length (#284) - L Carroll
* ASF Duration Calculation Fix, Creation Date Fix (#256) - Benjamin Russell
* Property preventing autocreate id3 tag types (#254) - Helmut Wahrmann
* Multiple music brainz entries (#253) - Helmut Wahrmann
* MusicBrainz Tags should be retrieved case insensitive (#243) - Helmut Wahrmann
* Make methods SetUserTextAsString public (#242) - Helmut Wahrmann
* MPEG Audio Header Offset Calculation (#241) - Benjamin Russell
* Add format to TrackCount setter (#240) - EatonZ
* Improve JPG detection in GetExtensionFromData (#239) - EatonZ
* Fixed: Corrupting OPUS files on write (#232) - ta264
* Add support for webm audio files (#219) - Michael Phillips
* Bump to net462 - Stephen Shaw
* Remove gtk# dependency in tests. Replaced with SixLabors.ImageSharp - Stephen Shaw
* Added support for IPLS Frame (#208) - Helmut Wahrmann
* Fixes #200 and copies Pictures over from Id3v2 Tag to File.Tag (#201) - Sean Kearney
* Disregard case in Apple box names + initial unit test (#187)
* Various repo maintenance fixes - Stephen Shaw, Andrew Sun, Mike Blaszczak, James John McGuire, ta264, Alex Koeplinger, Immanuel Martini
July 22, 2019
* Remove autotools and friends. Simply code base.
* Include a few fixes from lidarr Project
January 21, 2019
* Lots and lots of updates including net45 and .netstandard 2.0