This project was created to help developers work with Telerik Grid for ASP.NET MVC coupled with some mapping techniques to convert Entities objects into ViewModels objects.
If you're one of us, you have to implement CustomBinding in order to query the database reporting some criteria for sort, group and filter the income data, and then convert back the result to a list of ViewModels.
Sounds simple, but can become a very complicated and repetitive task.
So TelerikMvcGridCustomBindingHelper was built in order to automate this process in a very smooth way.
This is a RC (release candidate) version, please test and report any error or problem you encounter.
Warning: There are many changes in this release and some of them break backward compatibility.
Release notes (since 0.5.0-Alpha version):
* Custom aggregates via an inherited class or inline fluent function
* Ignore group on aggregates for better performance
* Projections (restriction of the database columns queried) for an even better performance
* Overall performance optimizations
* Easier configurations (look for GridModelMapper.Configuration)
* Compatibility with AutoMapper 2.1.267
* Compatibility with TelerikMvcExtensions 2012.2.607
* Support for unmapped properties on custom aggregates
* BooleanSubstitutes and GlobalBooleanSubstitutes
* CustomValueResolvers and GlobalValueResolvers
* Better integration with ORMs through the interface IORMIntegration and INHibernateIntegration
* Many bugfixes and internal updates
**Please provide feedback/input on this pre-release (http://tgh.codeplex.com/discussions).
|220.127.116.11 (current version)||281||6/28/2012|