dotnet add package TestStack.Seleno.BrowserStack.SpecFlowPlugin --version 188.8.131.52
NuGet\Install-Package TestStack.Seleno.BrowserStack.SpecFlowPlugin -Version 184.108.40.206
<PackageReference Include="TestStack.Seleno.BrowserStack.SpecFlowPlugin" Version="220.127.116.11" />
paket add TestStack.Seleno.BrowserStack.SpecFlowPlugin --version 18.104.22.168
#r "nuget: TestStack.Seleno.BrowserStack.SpecFlowPlugin, 22.214.171.124"
// Install TestStack.Seleno.BrowserStack.SpecFlowPlugin as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=TestStack.Seleno.BrowserStack.SpecFlowPlugin&version=126.96.36.199 // Install TestStack.Seleno.BrowserStack.SpecFlowPlugin as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=TestStack.Seleno.BrowserStack.SpecFlowPlugin&version=188.8.131.52
Custom plugin to generate nunit test to support multiple browser configuration on browser stack using TestStack Seleno
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net451 is compatible. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Microsoft.AspNet.Mvc (>= 5.2.3)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.Client (>= 4.0.30506)
- SpecFlow.CustomPlugin (>= 2.1.0)
- SpecFlow.NUnit (>= 2.1.0)
- TestStack.Seleno (>= 0.9.61)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Multiple browser support with just tag placed on scenario like @browser:firefox,43.0,OS_X,Lion
- Error notification done with after scenario hook and browser stack api to pass error message.
- configure plugin in app.config and set app settings for browser stack
- support resolution for desktop like @browser:chrome,50.0,Windows,10,1024x768
- Maximize browser window to use full available resolution specified into browser stack capabilities (default 1024x768)
- Added mecanism to pickup component based on browser width (for responsive pages)
- Added PageProvider extensions method to retrieve and register pages (as itself and its concrete ancestor) with current scenario container
- Added enum extensions
- support additional capabilities to be added in config file
- support local test running using browserstack local capabilities and integrated tunnelling to browsertack (unit tested)