The Ball Device Client - Beta 0.9.8
Install-Package TheBallDeviceClient -Version 0.9.8-beta05
dotnet add package TheBallDeviceClient --version 0.9.8-beta05
<PackageReference Include="TheBallDeviceClient" Version="0.9.8-beta05" />
paket add TheBallDeviceClient --version 0.9.8-beta05
#r "nuget: TheBallDeviceClient, 0.9.8-beta05"
// Install TheBallDeviceClient as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=TheBallDeviceClient&version=0.9.8-beta05&prerelease // Install TheBallDeviceClient as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=TheBallDeviceClient&version=0.9.8-beta05&prerelease
Developer preview - beta
New in 0.9.8:
- PCLCrypto replacing the Mono for properly working AES
New in 0.9.7:
- Full account sync in changes only request/response in one stream session
- Full async/await stack
- Hooks for custom delegates for realizing local files and folders
- Local storing allowing redirecting stream level to bypass fixed file requirement
- Virtual Filesystem support for Android to bypass 127 char filename limitation
- Swapped Json.Fx to Json.NET for better support on Xamarin builds and debugging
New in 0.9.6:
- Full account sync (including all groups that account belongs to)
- To serve as basis for full mobile hybrid (webview) app sync
- Uses JsonFx as bundled in due to MonoFramework/Android requirements, which don't find the package from NuGet
- websocket-sharp is used normally from NuGet
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.