Downloads of v 1.2.6
provided by Sonatype
Unmanaged Exports (DllExport for .Net)
A set of compile-time libraries (nothing to deploy) and a build task that enable you to export functions from managed code to native applications.
That means, you can create plugins in a managed language like C# or F# for native applications that only have a C-Api (like Notepad++).
The nuget package is all you need. Just mark your methods with [DllExport] and build for x86, x64 or ia64.
- You have to set your platform target to either x86, ia64 or x64. AnyCPU assemblies cannot export functions.
- The export name defaults to the method name and the calling convention to stdcall. If that's all what you want, you can just use [DllExport] without parameters.
- You cannot put your exports in generic types or export generic methods. (The CLR wouldn't know what type parameters to use)
To install Unmanaged Exports (DllExport for .Net), run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package UnmanagedExports
- package restore will now work as expected
- file extensions otherthan dll are possible now (e.g. .plugin)
- some fixes regarding the creation of .exp, .def and .lib files
- changed the nuget scripts to be more resilient
- added new nuget CmdLets
- You will now get warnings in the nuget package manager when a project's platform target is not x86 or x64.
- some refactorings WRT notifications (warnings, etc.)
This package has no dependencies.
|Unmanaged Exports (DllExport for .Net) 1.2.6 (this version)||9242||Thursday, November 07 2013|
|Unmanaged Exports (DllExport for .Net) 220.127.116.1122-Debug||613||Wednesday, June 26 2013|
|Unmanaged Exports (DllExport for .Net) 18.104.22.16862||2216||Monday, March 11 2013|
|Unmanaged Exports (DllExport for .Net) 1.2.3-Beta||372||Thursday, December 20 2012|
|Unmanaged Exports (DllExport for .Net) 22.214.171.12407||995||Monday, October 29 2012|
|Unmanaged Exports (DllExport for .Net) 126.96.36.199778||182||Wednesday, October 17 2012|