WebApiClient is a simple and powerful .NET Portable Library built to work as a middle layer between your application and a RESTFul service, like the Microsoft WebApi.
It provides methods to make asynchronous, typed WebApi requests using the HttpClient class.
It takes care of all the logic to create the request, wait for the response, handle exceptions and convert the response into an object, leaving you free of writing repetitive code.
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Windows 8 Apps
- Windows Phone Silverlight 8
- Windows Phone 8.1
- Now it is compatible with Windows Phone 8.1 apps
- The GetManyAsync now returns an ICollection<T> instead of a List<T>
- All internal async calls are calling ConfigureAwait(false)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.Client (>= 5.2.0)