Gnostice XtremeDocumentStudio .NET is the next-generation multi-format document-processing component suite for .NET developers. Currently, it supports viewing, printing, and converting PDF, DOCX, DOC, BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF, TIFF and MTIFF. More formats will be introduced in future. XtremeDocumentStudio includes multi-format document viewer controls for WinForms, WebForms, MVC, WPF, and HTML5. It can also convert document from one format to another, such as DOCX-to-PDF or PDF to images without requiring any other external software or libraries. It can also intelligently reconstruct page elements when converting PDF to DOCX. Some features such as programmatic document-creation, document-editing, and mail-merge have been introduced as a preview or beta.
XtremeDocumentStudio .NET is 100% managed code. It can natively process supported formats without requiring external software such as Microsoft Word, Open XML SDK, Word Automation Services, Adobe PDF library or GhostScript.
FREE Edition: This special edition of XtremeDocumentStudio contains only the WinForms document viewer component. Currently, it supports viewing DOCX, DOC, PDF, and image (BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF,...) formats. The Free Edition can be used in commercial applications, subject to all the terms and conditions of the XtremeDocumentStudio .NET
Free Edition SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY document available at:
The license key to activate the Free Edition can be obtained by registering at:
Install-Package XtremeDocumentStudio.NETFree -Version 16.2.0
dotnet add package XtremeDocumentStudio.NETFree --version 16.2.0
<PackageReference Include="XtremeDocumentStudio.NETFree" Version="16.2.0" />
paket add XtremeDocumentStudio.NETFree --version 16.2.0
Version 2016 R2 - February 23, 2016
+ Document Engines
* Improved rendering of bulleted and numbered lists.
* Improved fault tolerance when loading documents.
* Support for rendering paragraphs even when style is not specified.
* Incorrect calculation of structure offsets.
* Font size not accurate in some cases.
* Incorrect positioning of text elements if position values are specified before the text content in the internal PDF encoding of the text element.
* Incorrect number of pages was read from some PDFs which are incrementally updated or linearized when Pages dictionary is not read from the updated XRef stream/table.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.