Gnostice XtremeDocumentStudio .NET is the next-generation multi-format document-processing component suite for .NET developers. Currently, it supports viewing, printing, and converting PDF, DOCX, DOC, BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF, TIFF and MTIFF. More formats will be introduced in future. XtremeDocumentStudio includes multi-format document viewer controls for WinForms, WebForms, MVC, WPF, and HTML5. It can also convert document from one format to another, such as DOCX-to-PDF or PDF to images without requiring any other external software or libraries. It can also intelligently reconstruct page elements when converting PDF to DOCX. Some features such as programmatic document-creation, document-editing, and mail-merge have been introduced as a preview or beta.
XtremeDocumentStudio .NET is 100% managed code. It can natively process supported formats without requiring external software such as Microsoft Word, Open XML SDK, Word Automation Services, Adobe PDF library or GhostScript.
FREE Edition: This special edition of XtremeDocumentStudio contains only the WinForms document viewer component. Currently, it supports viewing DOCX, DOC, PDF, and image (BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF,...) formats. The Free Edition can be used in commercial applications, subject to all the terms and conditions of the XtremeDocumentStudio .NET
Free Edition SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY document available at:
The license key to activate the Free Edition can be obtained by registering at:
Install-Package XtremeDocumentStudio.NETFree -Version 17.4.0
dotnet add package XtremeDocumentStudio.NETFree --version 17.4.0
<PackageReference Include="XtremeDocumentStudio.NETFree" Version="17.4.0" />
paket add XtremeDocumentStudio.NETFree --version 17.4.0
Version 2017 R4 - July 25th, 2017
- HTML5 Document Viewer
- Introduced option to control background color of read-only fields and the field in focus.
- Internationalization Support:
- Internationalization support using external jQuery.i18n.properties jQuery library.
- Updated“afterPageDrawn” event to fire just after page is rendered on Viewer/Thumbnails/Printer surface. This helps to add custom content on the page surface without affecting underlying document
- API refactoring:
- All Search APIs are grouped under “search” property of “Preferences”.
- Introduced “enableQuickSearch” to enable search capability on the viewer.
- Introduced “navigationPaneOpened” property on “Preferences.viewSettings” to specify initial state of navigation pane to be shown or collapsed.
- HTML5 Document Viewer
- Submit form action export value issue with checkbox and radio button.
- GUI behaviour for the fields which has both “ReadOnly” and “Required” properties set.
- Word Engine
- Bulleted text indentation issue when hanging and first line indent is set independently in multiple style hierarchies.
- Underline formatting is not applied to a paragraph when it has only single/multiple spaces.
- Handled issue with calculating row height in case of table overflowing across multiple pages.
- Handled condition to ignore custom tab stops in paragraph parsing.
- Parsing styles for first header and footer element in ODS format.
- Handled condition to ignore the corrupted image while parsing in ODS format.
- Calculating cell width when Normal cell style is not present.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.