Zyan is a framework that simplifies development of distributed applications for desktop and mobile platforms. With Zyan you can publish any .NET class for remote access over the network. Zyan is highly customizable and provides you with tools to build modular and plugable distributed applications.
v2.11: Security fixes and new features.
- #45: Updated Zyan.SafeDeserializationHelpers package.
- #44: Support for multi-step authentication and SRP-6a protocol.
v2.10: Security fixes and new features.
- #43: Integrate Zyan.SafeDeserializationHelpers package.
- #40: TcpEx: invalid TCP packet crashing a running server.
- #35: NIC selection for protocols when creating a channel.
- #34: Event arguments transformation support.
- #29: ZyanConnection memory leak.
- #27: Passing null instead of credentials.
- #4: Fix session filters behavior.
v2.9: Bugfixes and stability improvements.
- #17: No remote address specified for reconnect.
- #16: Fix errors found by the static analysis tools bug.
- #9: Call interceptors don't always initialize the call context.
For more details, see the project website: http://zyan.com.de/