scan- scanner- twain- wia- api
Probably the only scanning SDK that works for both 64bit and 32bit WinForms and WPF applications.
Asprise Scanning and Imaging SDK offers a high performance API library for TWAIN WIA scanners so that you can acquire images from and have total control on almost all kinds of scanners and webcams on Windows 32bit and x64. Equip your C# VB.NET Windows Forms and WPF applications with the functionality of high speed document scanning (e.g., bulk scan ADF to multi-page PDF) and image acquisition. Key features include:
* Supports almost all scanners: Acer, AGFA, Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Kodak, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, NEC, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Ricoh, Samsung, Xerox and many more;
* Scans documents to memory or to files and uploads to web servers or any combination;
* Multiple output formats supported: BMP, JPEG, PNG, multi-page TIFF (LZW, ZIP, CCITT compressions), and PDF;
* Generates thumbnail images in any format supported at the same time the images are acquired;
* Supports PDF/A for compliance requirement and PDF with CCITT G4 compression for ultra small file size;
* Fully customizable high speed ADF (automatic document feeder) duplex bulk scan as well as flatbed scanning;
* Supports advanced features of scanners: imprinter, endorser, barcode and patchcode;
* Efficient barcode reading and recognition (CODE 128, EAN 8/13, UPC, Code 3 of 9, QR, etc.) - even if the scanner doesn't support it;
* Sophisticated configurable blank page detection;
* Modern API and documentation enable you to jump start quickly.
Visit http://asprise.com/ for more details. For inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Install-Package asprise-scan-scanner-twain-wia-api -Version 12.0.0
dotnet add package asprise-scan-scanner-twain-wia-api --version 12.0.0
<PackageReference Include="asprise-scan-scanner-twain-wia-api" Version="12.0.0" />
paket add asprise-scan-scanner-twain-wia-api --version 12.0.0
Asprise Build Version: 12
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.