SibaCore is a multipurpose framework built for the perculiar needs of BIC Technologies and seeks to make working with a data layer as easy as possible.
With the help of our custom built generic repository, all CRUD functionalities are abtracted away from the programmer to reduce repetitive code. SibaCore also supports
generic API's which intergrate with our custom generic repositories to provide a bare bone API taking away the need for the programmer to specify CRUD API end points; this allows
you to focus on other important API end points for your application. SibaCore also includes utility methods which simplify tasks such as reading and writing data in excel
peforming deep and shallow mapping between objects of any types and many more.
This version of SibaCore has been modified to work with the SibaLife application.
Install-Package bict-SibaLife -Version 0.0.6
dotnet add package bict-SibaLife --version 0.0.6
<PackageReference Include="bict-SibaLife" Version="0.0.6" />
paket add bict-SibaLife --version 0.0.6
- CompareNETObjects (>= 4.57.0)
- EntityFramework (>= 6.2.0)
- GemBox.Spreadsheet (>= 22.214.171.1243)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Cors (>= 5.2.6)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.Client (>= 5.2.6)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.Core (>= 5.2.6)
- Microsoft.Owin (>= 4.0.0)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 11.0.2)
- Owin (>= 1.0.0)
- System.ValueTuple (>= 4.5.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.