dotnet add package dotnetCHARTING.Net5 --version 10.3.0
NuGet\Install-Package dotnetCHARTING.Net5 -Version 10.3.0
<PackageReference Include="dotnetCHARTING.Net5" Version="10.3.0" />
paket add dotnetCHARTING.Net5 --version 10.3.0
#r "nuget: dotnetCHARTING.Net5, 10.3.0"
// Install dotnetCHARTING.Net5 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=dotnetCHARTING.Net5&version=10.3.0 // Install dotnetCHARTING.Net5 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=dotnetCHARTING.Net5&version=10.3.0
Charts and data visualization supporting 150+ chart types plus maps / stock / finance supporting all your ASP.NET MVC and WebForms projects. Please visit https://dotnetcharting.com/support.aspx for more information.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 is compatible. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
- EPPlus (>= 5.5.5)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http (>= 2.2.2)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Extensions (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.RazorPages (>= 2.2.5)
- MySql.Data (>= 8.0.23)
- ServiceStack (>= 5.10.4)
- System.ComponentModel (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager (>= 5.0.0)
- System.Data.OleDb (>= 5.0.0)
- System.Data.OracleClient (>= 1.0.8)
- System.Data.SqlClient (>= 4.8.2)
- System.Data.SQLite (>= 18.104.22.168)
- System.Drawing.Common (>= 5.0.2)
- System.Resources.Extensions (>= 5.0.0)
- System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters (>= 4.3.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.