dotnet add package erminas.SmartAPI --version 1.0.6
NuGet\Install-Package erminas.SmartAPI -Version 1.0.6
<PackageReference Include="erminas.SmartAPI" Version="1.0.6" />
paket add erminas.SmartAPI --version 1.0.6
#r "nuget: erminas.SmartAPI, 1.0.6"
// Install erminas.SmartAPI as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=erminas.SmartAPI&version=1.0.6 // Install erminas.SmartAPI as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=erminas.SmartAPI&version=1.0.6
SmartAPI is a free .NET RQL library for OpenText WSM Management Server ( RedDot CMS )!
SmartAPI is the extension of SmartEdit and SmartTree in regard of developing. Where SmartEdit allows you to edit conveniently and SmartTree makes administration in your browser possible, SmartAPI creates a comfortable programming interface for the OpenText WSM Management Server.
The complete library is written in C# / .NET and can be used from within the CMS as plugin or from an external .NET (web) application. As .NET is being used there is no break in the technology you use and the application can be hosted directly in your Windows Server in the IIS. You do not need any other hardware or server installed.
The goal of SmartAPI is to provide a comfortable, fully object-oriented and well-tested library for all developers and users of OpenText WSM. There is no expensive in-house development necessary but you can choose a ready-to-use library that just works.
- log4net (>= 2.0.3)
- Microsoft.Bcl (>= 1.1.10)
- Microsoft.Bcl.Build (>= 1.0.21)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
2015-10-09: Version 18.104.22.168
- Added support for creation/deletion of publication settings in publication packages
- Added IPage.GetPreviewHtml() to get the preview html code of a page
- Added IProject.OnlineUsers to get the users currently logged into the project
- Added reference preassignment for structural elements
- Multiple fixes for problems with server version 22.214.171.1240
- Better error messages for some rare cases