Downloads of v 5.5.6
iText is a PDF library that allows you to CREATE, ADAPT, INSPECT and MAINTAIN documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF):
- Generate documents and reports based on data from an XML file or a database
- Create maps and books, exploiting numerous interactive features available in PDF
- Add bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks, and other features to existing PDF documents
- Split or concatenate pages from existing PDF files
- Fill out interactive forms
- Serve dynamically generated or manipulated PDF documents to a web browser
iText is used by Java, .NET, Android and GAE developers to enhance their applications with PDF functionality.
iTextSharp is the .NET port.
Several iText engineers are actively supporting the project on StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/itext
To install iTextSharp, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package iTextSharp
Copyright (c) 1999-2014 by Bruno Lowagie and Paulo Soares. All Rights Reserved.
This package has no dependencies.
|iTextSharp 5.5.6 (this version)||25534||Thursday, May 07 2015|
|iTextSharp 5.5.5||32222||Monday, February 16 2015|
|iTextSharp 5.5.4||27580||Tuesday, December 16 2014|
|iTextSharp 5.5.3||46118||Thursday, September 25 2014|
|iTextSharp 5.5.2||22361||Tuesday, July 29 2014|
|iTextSharp 5.5.1||27703||Tuesday, May 20 2014|
|iTextSharp 5.5.0||33145||Friday, February 14 2014|
|iTextSharp 5.4.5||34478||Friday, December 06 2013|
|iTextSharp 5.4.4||26621||Monday, September 16 2013|
|iTextSharp 5.4.3||9702||Thursday, August 01 2013|
|iTextSharp 5.4.2||9732||Tuesday, June 25 2013|
|iTextSharp 5.3.3||52278||Monday, October 08 2012|
|iTextSharp 5.3.2||2439||Saturday, September 15 2012|
|iTextSharp 5.2.0||16287||Thursday, March 08 2012|
|iTextSharp 5.1.3||8326||Thursday, December 15 2011|
|iTextSharp 5.1.1||6679||Wednesday, July 27 2011|
|iTextSharp 5.0.6||5015||Wednesday, February 23 2011|
|iTextSharp 5.0.5||3493||Wednesday, January 12 2011|