This is the dedicated Commons Web Library to accopmany my Commons Library, which is a separate package that includes the following features.
Constructs to support web environment initialization, as well as various utilities.
Packaged libraries (such as Angular, Bootstrap, SignalR, etc.) in embedded form and a way to serve them (so that you don't have to keep including the scripts in every application).
Static content minification components.
REST-based resource mapping layer for Web API that lets you route resource requests directly to services without having to write controllers.
Security components targeted specifically at single page applications (SPAs) that use WIF.
Install-Package AK.Commons.Web -Version 1.0.3
dotnet add package AK.Commons.Web --version 1.0.3
<PackageReference Include="AK.Commons.Web" Version="1.0.3" />
paket add AK.Commons.Web --version 1.0.3
Downgraded to MVC 4 due to compatibility issues.
- AjaxMin (>= 5.12.5436.22734)
- AK.Commons (>= 1.0.2)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Mvc (>= 4.0.40804)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Razor (>= 2.0.20710)
- Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core (>= 2.1.2)
- Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.SystemWeb (>= 2.1.2)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi (>= 4.0.20710)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages (>= 2.0.20710)
- Microsoft.Net.Http (>= 2.2.28)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 6.0.4)
- Owin (>= 1.0.0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.