The BarcodeXpress SDK includes all functionality needed for detecting, reading and writing more than 30 types of barcodes with speed and accuracy.
This powerful control accurately reads and writes common industry 1D and 2D barcodes, detecting them anywhere on the page, in any orientation. You can build .NET applications that recognize multiple barcodes in pages, up to 1000 pages per minute.
Our barcode SDK is not only fast and accurate, but easy to integrate into your applications. With this NuGet package and our user-friendly API you can add barcode capabilities to your application in minutes.
Our Barcode library API supports most common use-case scenarios, such as:
* Detect, read and write 1D and 2D barcodes
* Grayscale (8bpp) detection on various 1D barcode types.
* Recognize barcodes located anywhere on a page
* Read damaged, broken and incorrect barcodes that other SDK engines fail to read
* Report confidence values for detected barcodes
* Compute the row and column information for 2D barcodes.
* Return the error correction level for 2D barcodes.
* Set an optional minimum size that barcodes must meet to be recognized
* Track the internal states of the QR Code as it is being read at any point in the output stream (e.g., Kanji, Numeric, etc.)
* ImagXpress provides pre-processing functionality for image cleanup and modification prior to analysis
Our SDK supports most widely used barcodes including:
Aztec, Data Matrix, PDF417, QR Code, Add-2, Add-5, Airline 2 of 5, Australia Post 4-state Code, BCD Matrix, Codabar, Code 128, Code 2 of 5, Code 32, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 93, Code 93 Extended, Data Logic 2 of 5, EAN 128, EAN-13, EAN-8, GS1 DataBar, Industrial 2 of 5, Intelligent Mail, Interleaved 2 of 5, Invert 2 of 5, ITF 14, SCC-14, Matrix 2 of 5, Patch Codes, PostNet Royal Mail, RM4SCC, UCC 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISBN and more!
See the version list below for details.
This package has no dependencies.