C#/.NET web UI test automation full featured framework based on Selenium WebDriver.
Supports .NET Framework 4.0+ and .NET Core/Standard 2.0+.
Atata on GitHub: https://github.com/atata-framework/atata
Atata Framework documentation: https://atata-framework.github.io/
- WebDriver. Based on Selenium WebDriver and preserves all its features.
- Page Object Model. Provides unique fluent page object pattern that is easy to implement and maintain.
- Components. Contains a rich set of ready to use components for inputs, tables, lists, etc.
- Integration. Works on any .NET test engine (e.g. NUnit, xUnit, SpecFlow) as well as on CI systems like Jenkins, Azure DevOps or TeamCity.
- Triggers. A bunch of triggers to bind with different events to extend component behavior.
- Verification. A set of fluent assertion methods and triggers for the component and data verification.
- Configurable. Defines the default component search strategies as well as additional settings. Atata.Configuration.Json provides flexible JSON configurations.
- Reporting/Logging. Built-in customizable logging and screenshot capturing functionality.
- Extensible. Atata.Bootstrap and Atata.KendoUI packages have a set of ready to use components. Framework supports any kind of extending.
1.0.0 - https://atata-framework.github.io/blog/2018/10/15/atata-1.0.0-released/
0.17.0 - https://atata-framework.github.io/blog/2018/05/31/atata-0.17.0-released/
0.16.0 - https://atata-framework.github.io/blog/2017/12/18/atata-0.16.0-released/
0.15.0 - https://atata-framework.github.io/blog/2017/10/12/atata-0.15.0-released/
0.14.0 - https://atata-framework.github.io/blog/2017/09/22/atata-0.14.0-released/
0.13.0 - https://atata-framework.github.io/blog/2017/06/27/atata-0.13.0-released/
0.12.0 - https://github.com/atata-framework/atata/releases/tag/v0.12.0
0.11.4 - https://github.com/atata-framework/atata/releases/tag/v0.11.4
0.11.3 - https://github.com/atata-framework/atata/releases/tag/v0.11.3
0.11.2 - https://github.com/atata-framework/atata/releases/tag/v0.11.2
0.11.1 - https://github.com/atata-framework/atata/releases/tag/v0.11.1
0.11.0 - Initial release