AvalonEdit is the WPF-based text editor used in SharpDevelop. There are two builds of AvalonEdit included in this package. One that targets .NET 4.0 and one that targets .NET 3.5.
* License changed from LGPL to MIT
* New Feature: Hide mouse cursor while typing (enabled by default)
* New Feature: Highlight current line (disabled by default)
* New Feature: Overstrike mode (disabled by default)
* AvalonEdit now raises the WPF DataObject attached events on clipboard and drag'n'drop operations.
* Encoding detection now distinguishes between UTF-8 with BOM and UTF-8 without BOM. This prevents AvalonEdit from adding the BOM to existing UTF-8 files.
* Improved handling of grapheme clusters. A base character followed by a combining mark is now treated as a single character by the caret movement logic.
* Added RichText, RichTextModel and RichTextColorizer.
* Renamed the VB highlighting mode from "VBNET" to "VB"
* Changed IHighlighter API in order to support SharpDevelop's semantic C# highlighter
* The regex-based highlighting engine was moved into its own class (HighlightingEngine) to be separated from the state-tracking logic in DocumentHighlighter.
* Add FileName property to TextDocument class.
* DocumentChangeEventArgs.RemovedText/InsertedText are now of type ITextSource instead of string.
* The error-tolerant XML parser included with AvalonEdit was removed. An improved version of this parser is part of the NRefactory 5 project.
* Removed some obsolete APIs.
This package has no dependencies.
|5.0.1-pre (current version)||925||6/28/2014|