See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CacheManager.SystemRuntimeCaching -Version 1.0.0
dotnet add package CacheManager.SystemRuntimeCaching --version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="CacheManager.SystemRuntimeCaching" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add CacheManager.SystemRuntimeCaching --version 1.0.0
#r "nuget: CacheManager.SystemRuntimeCaching, 1.0.0"
// Install CacheManager.SystemRuntimeCaching as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CacheManager.SystemRuntimeCaching&version=1.0.0 // Install CacheManager.SystemRuntimeCaching as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CacheManager.SystemRuntimeCaching&version=1.0.0
CacheManager extension package which adds System.Runtime.Caching.MemoryCache as an option for a local in-memory cache layer. CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features.
|.NET Framework||net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
NuGet packages (10)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on CacheManager.SystemRuntimeCaching:
Log2NET is a tool for collecting log to databases or files for .NET and .NETCore. This component automatically collects the system's running logs (server operation, online statistics, etc.), exception logs. programmers can also add custom logs. This component supports.NET platform and.NETCore platform, supports file, sql server, oracle, mysql, and can be easily extended to other databases.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on CacheManager.SystemRuntimeCaching:
An open source CMS, Relationship Management System (RMS) and Church Management System (ChMS) all rolled into one.
This is finally the 1.0 release.
It has been some time but after migration the solution to the new csproj format and Visual Studio 2017, it was about time ;)
Thanks everyone for supporting this library and sending in either feature requests, questions or bug reports!
* New serializer(s) based on [Microsoft.Bond](https://github.com/Microsoft/bond) supporting all three Bond serializers! #127
* Eviction based events reacting on the cache vendor specific evictions see #116
* New event on `BaseCacheManager` with information about which cache handle and why the event was triggered
* With this, CacheManager now can sync the cache `Up`.
**Minor New Things**
* Dictionary Cache Handle now has a timer based eviction loop which should be more reliable.
* The Memcached cache handle now finally has a working clear region function #104
* All serializers can be used via Microsoft's configuration extensions as known types (also added to the json schema)
* Memcached and Redis cache handles now can be configured to use an already initialized client. The `WithxyzHandle` extension methods have new overloads to pass in the existing client. #118
* #134 Serialization had some issues in some cases with loading the correct Types
* #136 when working with absolute expiration, there were some odds when renewing the expiration date
* Memcached handle had a bug in version 0.9.3 when configured via xml configuration section, see #118
* UpdateMode `Full` has been removed
* Minimum netstandard has been increased to 1.2 from 1.1 for the `Core` package
Please report any bugs on github, and feel free to ask questions on either StackOverflow with the `[cachemanager]` tag or on our (moved) homepage http://cachemanager.michaco.net/.