dotnet add package Cesil --version 0.9.0
NuGet\Install-Package Cesil -Version 0.9.0
<PackageReference Include="Cesil" Version="0.9.0" />
paket add Cesil --version 0.9.0
#r "nuget: Cesil, 0.9.0"
// Install Cesil as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Cesil&version=0.9.0 // Install Cesil as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Cesil&version=0.9.0
Modern CSV (De)Serializer
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 is compatible. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Pre-release, but functionally complete.
Please report any issues: https://github.com/kevin-montrose/Cesil/issues/new
- Targets .NET 5
- Adds support for record types
- Adds support for native ints, native uints, and their nullable equivalents
- Cesil.SourceGenerator now supports init-only properties
- Splits RowEnding Option into ReadRowEnding and WriteRowEnding
- Defaults ReadRowEnding to Detect, meaning Cesil will now generally deal with any "normal" CSV by default