SimpleImageUpload user control allows the final user to:
- Upload an image to the server
- Interactively crop, resize, rotate/flip and color adjust the uploaded image (WYSIWYG)
- Automatically apply post-processing filters (e.g.: image resize + watermark)
- View a preview of the uploaded image
- Edit a previously uploaded image maintaining the image parameters selected in the past (crop coordinates, resize factor, rotation angle, color adjustments, etc.. )
Since this control is provided as ASCX, the full source code is available.
You are free to change/edit it according to your needs.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CodeCarvings.Piczard.ImageUpload -Version 3.0.2
dotnet add package CodeCarvings.Piczard.ImageUpload --version 3.0.2
<PackageReference Include="CodeCarvings.Piczard.ImageUpload" Version="3.0.2" />
paket add CodeCarvings.Piczard.ImageUpload --version 3.0.2
- CodeCarvings.Piczard (>= 220.127.116.11)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.