Downloads of v 1.84.0
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
DBreeze Database NoSql Key Value ACID...
- Fully managed code, platform independent and without reference to other libraries.
- ACID compliant.
- Multi-threaded, with a solution for deadlocks resolving/elimination, parallel reads and synchronized writes/reads.
- No fixed scheme for table names (construction and access on the fly).
- Tables can reside in mixed locations: different folders, hard drives, memory.
- Liana-Trie indexing technology. Database indexes (keys) never need to be defragmented. Speed of insert/update/remove operations doesn't grow up during the time.
- Ability to access Key/Value pair of a table by physical link, what can economize time for joining necessary data structures.
- No limits for database size (except "long" size for each table and physical resources constraints).
- Low memory and physical space consumption, also while random inserts and updates. Updates reside the same physical space, if possible.
- High performance of CRUD operations. When you need, unleash DBreeze power and get 500000 key/value pairs insert or 260K updates per second per core into sorted table on the hard drive of standard PC.
- High speed of random keys batch insert and updates (batch must be sorted in memory ascending and non-overwrite flag must be set).
- Range selects / Traversing (Forward, Backward, From/To, Skip, StartsWith etc). Remove keys, change keys.
- Keys and values, on the low level, are always byte arrays.
- Max. key size is 65KB, max. value size is 2GB. Value can be represented as a set of columns, where can be stored data types of fixed or dynamic length. Every dynamic datablock can be of size 2GB.
- Rich set of conversion functions from/to between byte and other data types.
- Nested / Fractal tables which can reside inside of master tables values.
- Incremental backup/restore option.
- Text-search, multi-parameter search.
- DBreeze is a foundation for complex data storage solutions (graph/neuro, object, document, text search etc. data layers).
To install DBreeze Database NoSql Key Value ACID v. 1.084.20170321, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
Copyright © 2012 dbreeze.tiesky.com
This package has no dependencies.
|DBreeze Database... 1.84.0 (this version)||24||Friday, March 24, 2017|
|DBreeze Database... 1.83.0||161||Thursday, March 2, 2017|
|DBreeze Database... 1.82.0||245||Wednesday, February 8, 2017|
|DBreeze Database... 1.81.0||61||Wednesday, February 1, 2017|
|DBreeze Database... 1.80.0||353||Tuesday, December 6, 2016|
|DBreeze Database... 1.79.0||479||Friday, October 7, 2016|
|DBreeze Database... 1.78.1||104||Wednesday, September 28, 2016|
|DBreeze Database... 1.78.0||95||Wednesday, September 21, 2016|
|DBreeze Database... 1.77.0||172||Monday, August 29, 2016|
|DBreeze Database... 1.76.0||55||Monday, August 29, 2016|
|DBreeze Database... 1.75.1||331||Thursday, July 7, 2016|
|DBreeze Database... 1.75.0||88||Tuesday, July 5, 2016|
|DBreeze Database... 1.74.0||454||Wednesday, March 30, 2016|
|DBreeze Database... 1.73.2||168||Monday, March 14, 2016|
|DBreeze Database... 1.73.1||104||Friday, March 4, 2016|
|DBreeze Database... 1.73.0||612||Friday, January 8, 2016|
|DBreeze Database... 1.72.0||925||Thursday, August 27, 2015|
|DBreeze Database... 1.71.1||601||Tuesday, June 16, 2015|
|DBreeze Database... 1.71.0||499||Friday, March 6, 2015|
|DBreeze Database... 1.70.0||95||Friday, March 6, 2015|
|DBreeze Database... 1.69.0||132||Thursday, February 19, 2015|
|DBreeze Database... 1.68.0||358||Friday, December 5, 2014|
|DBreeze Database... 1.67.0||424||Thursday, November 13, 2014|
|DBreeze Database... 1.65.0||364||Tuesday, November 4, 2014|
|DBreeze Database... 1.64.0||384||Sunday, August 3, 2014|
|DBreeze Database... 1.63.1||123||Thursday, July 24, 2014|
|DBreeze database... 1.63.0||192||Tuesday, June 3, 2014|
|DBreeze database... 1.62.0||239||Friday, April 25, 2014|
|DBreeze database... 1.61.1||407||Thursday, January 30, 2014|