Downloads of v 3.0.12
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
Dessert - Discrete event simulation...
A discrete event simulation (DES) engine heavily based on the paradigm introduced by Simula and SimPy.
To install Dessert - Discrete event simulation engine, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
* Fixed a few unit tests which were failing under the official NUnit test runner.
* Real-time options could not be changed, since modifiers were internal.
* Added an example, see "RealTime/CustomOptions", in which it is shown how to change the scaling factor.
* Fixed a wrong management of the scaling factor at runtime.
* Updated some dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2012-2016 Alessio Parma <email@example.com>
|Dessert - Discret... 3.0.12 (this version)||156||Sunday, April 3, 2016|
|Dessert - Discret... 3.0.11||99||Sunday, February 28, 2016|
|DIBRIS.Dessert -... 3.0.10-alpha||152||Tuesday, April 7, 2015|
|Dessert 3.0.9-alpha||116||Sunday, May 25, 2014|
|Dessert 3.0.7-alpha||109||Saturday, January 18, 2014|
|Dessert 3.0.6-alpha||115||Friday, November 15, 2013|
|Dessert 0.2.0-alpha||149||Friday, August 2, 2013|
|Dessert 0.1.0-alpha||151||Thursday, August 1, 2013|