Downloads of v 2.0.0
Fully managed library providing various random number generators and distributions.
More precisely, this library offers four generators (ALF, MT19937, Standard, XorShift128), six discrete distributions (Bernoulli, Binomial, Categorical, DiscreteUniform, Geometric, Poisson) and twenty continuous distributions (like Normal, Exponential, ChiSquare, Beta, and so on); moreover, it offers a random class similar to the one Python offers (TRandom).
All the hard work behind this library was done by Stefan Troschütz, and for which I thank him very much. What I am doing with his great project, is simply to refactor and improve his code, while offering the new random class similar to the one Python offers.
You can find the modified source code and the available documentation at this address: http://goo.gl/vIV2G
NOTICE: If you need more performance, please have a look at the Troschuetz.Random.Unchecked package. It is a release where all integrity checks have been stripped away.
To install Troschuetz.Random, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package Troschuetz.Random
* Library is not portable anymore, it has gone back to .NET framework 4.0.
* New generic classes, which should allow better performance.
* Distribution and Generator abstract classes have been removed in favor of interfaces.
* Checks are now implemented with Code Contracts, rather then with Thrower.
* Some methods, like Integers and Doubles, are now extension methods.
* Overall, codebase is now smaller, which should allow better testing.
Copyright © 2006 Stefan Troschütz (email@example.com)
This package has no dependencies.
|Troschuetz.Random 2.0.0 (this version)||137||Saturday, January 18 2014|
|Troschuetz.Random 1.7.0||44||Wednesday, November 20 2013|
|Troschuetz.Random 1.5.1||98||Monday, July 08 2013|
|Troschuetz.Random 22.214.171.124||78||Sunday, April 07 2013|
|Troschuetz.Random 1.5.0||32||Saturday, April 06 2013|
|Troschuetz.Random 1.4.3||108||Friday, November 23 2012|
|Troschuetz.Random 126.96.36.199||78||Wednesday, November 07 2012|
|Troschuetz.Random 188.8.131.52||41||Sunday, November 04 2012|