Diplo Audit Log Viewer for Umbraco CMS (7.4 and above) allows you to easily view and search the audit data that is stored in the UmbracoLog table in your site's database. This table contains all changes that are made to all content in your site. This log viewer allows you to view this data in an easy-to-use interface that integrates into the Umbraco Developer tree.
* Filter log data by log type (Save, Publish, Delete etc)
* Filter by user (ie. person responsible)
* Filter by date or date range (ie. all audit events that occurred within a given period)
* Filter by node (with easy to use content-picker)
* Search the log data comments by keyword
* Handy quick filters for the more common audit tasks
* Uses fast, server side pagination of data so it should be quick no matter how large your log table has become
Once installed check the Developer tree and you should see a new Audit Log tree there.
Note: This has been tested with SQL Server and SQL CE but not MySQL. If you use MySQL and have issues let me know.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Diplo.AuditLogViewer -Version 1.0.0
dotnet add package Diplo.AuditLogViewer --version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Diplo.AuditLogViewer" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add Diplo.AuditLogViewer --version 1.0.0
This is the first release. Note it requires Umbraco 7.4 or above. Some interface elements only look their best in 7.5 due to Umbraco changes. Please report any feedback to me on GitHub or Twitter @DanDiplo
- UmbracoCms.Core (>= 7.4.0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.