To be able to use DotNetBrowser, you should obtain a licence by filling a form at https://www.teamdev.com/dotnetbrowser#evaluate
Install-Package DotNetBrowser.Wpf -Version 2.2.0
dotnet add package DotNetBrowser.Wpf --version 2.2.0
<PackageReference Include="DotNetBrowser.Wpf" Version="2.2.0" />
paket add DotNetBrowser.Wpf --version 2.2.0
This version of the library improves the off-screen rendering performance and extends your options in managing data and user interaction with the browser.
The off-screen rendering performance has been improved on all supported platforms and UI toolkits.
It is now possible to save on unnecessary traffic to such Chromium services as Google Cloud Messaging, Translate Ranker, Extensions Updater, Safe Browsing, etc.
Clearing HTTP Cache
With this update you get more control over the memory usage. You can now mark all HTTP cache entries stored in both disk and memory for deletion.
Disabling PDF Viewer
You can now choose whether to display PDF documents in the PDF Viewer or download them. By default the PDF Viewer is enabled.
Overscroll History Navigation
The users accessing the browser from touchscreen devices will now be able to navigate back and forward with left/right swipe.
By default, the overscroll navigation is disabled.
Current Focused DOM Element
It is now possible to get the currently focused DOM element in the document.
- The overridden HTTP headers causing '400 Bad Request' error.
- The ArgumentException occuring when moving a child form with BrowserView instance out of the main WinForms form using hardware-accelerated rendering mode.
- The SpellChecker functionality not working after migration to Chromium 79.
- The second BrowserView instance not showing the webpage when using hardware-accelerated rendering mode in WinForms applications.
- Getting a DOM node from the XPathResult leading to hang.
- Wrong IKeyTypedEventArgs.VirtualKey value when using hardware-accelerated rendering mode.
- The NullReferenceException error when the MIME type is not set in OnHeadersReceived callback.
- The popup window not being closed properly.
The detailed list of improvements in this release is specified here: https://dotnetbrowser-support.teamdev.com/release-notes/2020/v2-2.html
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.