C# Test Automation Framework based on Selenium.WebDriver and SpecFlow to write browser automated tests with ease, following Behaviour Driven Development.
Extends the usage of numerous Selenium types, and provides new useful features. Supports Page Object Model design pattern.
This package does not include any test framework or runner (MSTest / NUnit / xUnit). Those should be added additionally to the project.
Executing tests against local browser requires browser specific Selenium WebDriver NuGets (e.g. Selenium.Chrome.WebDriver). See more on https://www.seleniumhq.org/
Specflow requires additional NuGet packages aswell, to enable test generation and execution, depending on the chosen test framework(e.g. SpecFlow.Tools.MsBuild.Generation and SpecFlow.xUnit). See more on https://specflow.org/
- Selenium.WebDriver as the core of the framework,
- SpecFlow to enable writing test in BDD,
- FluentAssertions to write assertions in an extremely readable way,
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration for managing the browser configurations,
- Serilog as a .NET logging tool,
- Pickles as a BDD reporting tool,
- JetBrains.Annotations for ReSharper support,
- Microsoft.SourceLink to provide source code link during debugging.
Install-Package Drelanium.BDD -Version 1.13.1
dotnet add package Drelanium.BDD --version 1.13.1
<PackageReference Include="Drelanium.BDD" Version="1.13.1" />
paket add Drelanium.BDD --version 1.13.1
#r "nuget: Drelanium.BDD, 1.13.1"
Added StopWatch properties to BaseBindingClass.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.