Symbols for package 'EasyHookNativePackage'. This package should not likely be installed.
(This is not the package you are looking for).
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package EasyHookNativePackage.symbols -Version 2.7.6684
dotnet add package EasyHookNativePackage.symbols --version 2.7.6684
<PackageReference Include="EasyHookNativePackage.symbols" Version="2.7.6684" />
paket add EasyHookNativePackage.symbols --version 2.7.6684
#r "nuget: EasyHookNativePackage.symbols, 2.7.6684"
// Install EasyHookNativePackage.symbols as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=EasyHookNativePackage.symbols&version=2.7.6684 // Install EasyHookNativePackage.symbols as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=EasyHookNativePackage.symbols&version=2.7.6684
1. x64 trampoline: ensure stack is 16 bytes aligned (#214 and #234)
1. Quoted service path to avoid path spaces vulnerability (outlined in CVE-2005-1185, CVE-2005-2938 and CVE-2000-1128)
2. Rename CLIENT_ID struct to DBG_CLIENT_ID (fix build error on Windows SDK 10.0.16299.0) (#225)
3. NuGet support for VS2017 (v141) native C/C++ package (#181)
1. Allow EasyLoad library path to be specified within Config class - only impacts managed remote hook (#220)
1. CreateAndInject now supports long command lines (#84 / #170)
2. RhCreateRemoveStealthThread now works for 64-bit targets (#91 / #159)
3. Added LhGetHookBypassAddress / LocalHook.HookBypassAddress to allow bypassing the hook and call original directly without having to be within the hook handler (#155)
1. MAX_HOOK_COUNT increased from 128 to 1024
2. CreateAndInject fixed to support injection across sessions (providing appropriate privileges).
3. RhCreateStealthRemoteThread fixed for 32-bit (still fairly experimental) (#91)
4. 64-bit driver now preserves RAX register for trampoline (#78)
5. Native NuGet package now includes support for VS2015
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.