Analyzers that help avoiding struct and readonly reference performance pitfalls
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package ErrorProne.NET.Structs -Version 0.1.0
dotnet add package ErrorProne.NET.Structs --version 0.1.0
<PackageReference Include="ErrorProne.NET.Structs" Version="0.1.0" />
paket add ErrorProne.NET.Structs --version 0.1.0
* EPS01: detects that a struct could be made readonly;
* EPS02: detects that a struct not suitable for readonly contexts is passed using 'in'-parameter
* EPS03: detects that a struct not suitable for readonly contexts is returned by ref readonly reference.
* EPS04: detects that a struct not suitable for readonly contexts is stored in ref readonly local.
* EPS05: detects that a struct could be passed using 'in'-modifier for performance reasons.
* EPS06: detects that the compiler emits a defensive copy for a given expression.
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on ErrorProne.NET.Structs:
This library is for controlling an RFM69 Transceiver through .NET. It wraps a native library for this. The only built in library is a Raspberry Pi library.
GitHub repositories (4)
Showing the top 4 popular GitHub repositories that depend on ErrorProne.NET.Structs:
Orleans is a cross-platform framework for building distributed applications with .NET
Set of roslyn-based analyzers for catching common C# errors (inspired by Google's error-prone)
AOP framework for .NET (c#, vb, etc)
Backporting .NET and more: LINQ expressions in .net 2.0 - nuget Theraot.Core available.